I just finished reading Where The Red Fern Grows. If you have read it before you know what I mean when I say that it is a very good book. Although I cried for the last two chapters, if you have never read this book I highly recomend it.
I love this book. I read it when I was in jr high. I bought it a couple of years ago so that my kids could read it and enjoy it also. The movie is really good too.
I am Savanna, and i am Brooke. We're sisters. Together we love to play together, and me, savanna loves to do mine and brookes makeup and just play together. Savanna loves to write, doodle, play volleyball, and listen to music. When she grows up she would like to be a sonographer, (doing ultrasounds for pregnant women. :P )Brooke loves to play soccer, sing, and play piano. When she grows up she wants to be singer. Although we fight, we love each other tons and know that we will have each other forever. :)
1 comment:
I love this book. I read it when I was in jr high. I bought it a couple of years ago so that my kids could read it and enjoy it also. The movie is really good too.
Post a Comment